Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Applications

[Pinned] Application Template

Copy and paste this template to your thread and fill out the following questions.Name :Age:Country:Character name, class and spec :Your off spec and proffesions :Tell us something about yourself :Are you capable of using TeamSpeak 3 (And talking o...
Small Liquidstrike 4y
Liquidstrike183Small Liquidstrike 4y
Applications

Fortyone - mage

Name : ChristopherAge: 22Country: HungaryCharacter name, class and spec : Fortyone, mage, fireYour off spec and proffesions : frostTell us something about yourself : I study in Budapest, hopefully I will finish college next year, after that I woul...
Member avatar small Forty 4y
Forty6206Member avatar small Forty 4y
Applications

Frostietuute's Application

Name :WiegerdAge:20Country:South Africa.Character name, class and spec :Frostietuute, mage, Frost(atm).Your off spec and proffesions :Fire, Alchemy/Herbalism.Tell us something about yourself :I like to accomplish killing bosses no matter what it t...
Member avatar small Frostietuute 4y
Frostietuute3106Member avatar small Legeracien 4y
Applications

menera ele/resto

Name :ippoAge:19Country:greeceCharacter name, class and spec :menera, shaman, elementalYour off spec and proffesions :restoration(equally geared as ele), JC, enchantingTell us something about yourself :I like to have many activities in my life. I ...
Member avatar small menera 4y
menera3100Member avatar small Legeracien 4y
Page 1